Tuesday, January 6

i'm DEAD!!!

After filling all the detail required on the answer booklet, i start to read the questions. Holy shit! Stared at the paper for quite some times.... Forcing myself to write, or else i will not have sufficient time to finish the paper.

First question itself i already got no idea at all!!!! Especially part b and c, asking about rationale and benefit of it change and achievements of PPBS in M'sia.
*...................................Blank..........................................*
I couldn't recall any of the points!!! Damn!!! I hate this feeling!! 20 marks just gone like that!

Second quest, 4 users needs for government financial reporting. I thought i writing the right answer, BUT THEN! It is about the needs!! Not the users!!! F***! Another 10 marks gone!

Third quest, part a-auditor general's duties and nature and scope of work and state the Act! Great! I dint remember the Act and i only remember few points of itz duties!
part b-problems in public sector performance measure and how far the information enhance the public accountability! Excellent!!! What the heck is this!! I only know ONE point!! Another 20 marks gone!

Last quest, part a-explain the internal control procedures applied in accounting for receipt and relevant laws and regulations. Again! I dint memorise the laws and regulation! Good thing is i remember the points, just i dunno whether my explanation is acceptable or not.
Part b-Show the effect on the transactions. I thought i know this! Ended up with so many doubt. I was asking myself: Sure record in this way? Why is it like weird weird de? Where should the cancellation recorded? 15 marks gone!

35 marks left! and yet to be deducted by lecturer! Plus my carry mark is extremely low! Do you think i have any chances to pass this paper? Definitely is a big NO!!!

*Getting ready to take supp paper.......
Sigh~ Sad~

7 comments:

Aenbiarshy said...

Haiz...same here.
Now praying everyone can pass the PSA exam yo.....

Amitabha.
Amen.

Sophia Wong said...

Hope everyone can pass the exam paper le..
I ask so many ppl all tell me they are dead for that paper...
I am also kinda of scared now...

LexLex said...

LOL.. I thought Sophia will pray everyone will fail? At least won't be alone during supp paper XD

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

May God bless all of us...

vinny said...

Same goes here.

It's one tough paper. Let's hope we can all pass.

PSA= Put Smiles Away...
It really took away all our smiles.

LexLex said...

LOL... good 1 vy. it's over already, don't have to think about it anymore. look forward for the last paper

cindylsy said...

ya ya.. i just want to go back faster... friday friday, come faster~~ ^^

About me

My photo
a 23 years old homo sapien who still consider herself a little girl with a little bit of childish; a little bit of sentimental; a little bit of blurness.....
 

VOYAGE OF DREAM Design by Insight © 2009