Friday, April 10

I hate today!!!

Stare at my lappie, watching "wo chai". Unable to laugh at all. Don't know where my mind has gone..

Wednesday night .. I was so happy that i can go back home this friday. Start calling my dad ask him to come and fetch me right after class.. He said OK.. So excited!! Finally can go home as last week i was at SJMC hospital with my aunt. Who knows, one post in MMLS totally spoilt my mood for these 2 days!! Stupid Conference...!! Lecturer is giving 3 marks for finals paper if we attend it! This is like threatening us to go.. 3 marks can means alot!! U might be passing a paper with this 3 marks, or even u can upgrade to A when u get a 77. See the difference!! He should have tell us on monday or tuesday, then i wouldn't have so so so so so looking forward to go home on friday!! Not home sick... But just.........
I hate changing my plan suddenly!!!

Excitement level declining sharply!!! I know life is unpredictable, we need to change according to the situation and condition. Just these thing, they can inform us early!! I guess i am angry more than moody now!

stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid!!!!!!!!!

Plus, another groupmate who gave us full of confidence that he got all the information about the company and told us not to worry, he got no problem in supplying all the information to us, ended up asking us to search the info online and CRAP!!! Very good~ Now the only thing i worry is, all of us don't know how that company actually running, later all crap different thing, then in the end all write different story about the company. Not linked to each other. That time really N-I-C-E~

Plus so many stuff in my mind now... Assignments, tests, family.........

Afterall~ I just hate today!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know!!! Some people can be such a pain at the A**. Hate those people.

About me

My photo
a 23 years old homo sapien who still consider herself a little girl with a little bit of childish; a little bit of sentimental; a little bit of blurness.....
 

VOYAGE OF DREAM Design by Insight © 2009