I can skate
I can skate
I can skate
I can skate
I can skate
I can skate
I can skate
I CAN SKATE......... slowly.......
Hahahahaha....
Thx to Ping Ying's cousin.. He pulled me to the center and teach me.. Initially i really don't have the courage to skate in the middle of the field.. Feel really safe with him.. He's great~ THANKS ALOT!!
and my own observation skill.. I observed and learned!! Wheeeeeee~~~
Pity CS falls down twice once she goes in the field... Her albows bleeded.. I can feel the pain.. Cat, CP and SY's ankle hurt too.. Others i'm not sure of their condition.. But 1 thing i'm very sure is... Everyone got injured except for jon and PY..
Myself not so good thou.. I got two "panda eyes" on both side of my knee as i tried to safe 1 of my frenz from falling down.
It was painful, and the blue-black is ugly.. Yet... I enjoy~~ Had so much fun~~ Heha!
Bruises on progress......
______________________________
Day 2
______________________________
My sweet little brother applying ointment for me~~ Hehe.. Lovely kan~~
______________________________
Day 3
Getting bigger and bigger.... T.T
The next time i go, i want to increase my skating's speed~!!!






12 comments:
wah...why your bruise so hitam hitam?? Serious than me ya~~~
Then i should be lucky for having small bruise only on my leg....
Ooo....This was your second time for ice-skating ya~~ But nice to you can really skate but not walking in the ice ya^^
adik,your bruise really big enough ler,1 pair somemore,no wonder you said no short pant for 1 week...pity adik..btw,apply more ''bruise ointment'' and use your thumb to massage the bruise,it's help...takecare ya..
haha.. yea lo.. reli big.. when fall that time, reli knock hardly on the ice.. tried to pull her up.. but fall on her pula.. sorry to her.. ^^
kak- how's ur albow? and ur back still ache?
adik,dont worry..
my elbow small case only,not really pain at all...just that backache is suffering me...getting more pain these 2 days,sitting on the chair a while also cannot tahan...maybe will look for doc these days...
by the way,when u come back a ?
ohhh.. better u and see doc ler if continue ache like tat.. scare u hurt ur back when u fell that day..
i be back on tuesday.. hehe..
yeah...will takecare myself,no worry...just that that pain cause me home sick these days...hehe...enjoy your sweet home ya... ;-)
waaaaa..i can imagine how broken the ice rink was after your practice. hahaha. use egg or hot rice 2 rub your bruises la. if not ppl think your bf abuse u. haha
monkey kean.. yea.. the rink broken into 2 ad.. den i can see the penguins, sea lion, polar bear come out from there... nice rite.. haha..
can use hot rice one meh? never heard b4 oso.. kean kean rub for me~~ nak sayang... hahaha!
hahaha. waa..so kong bu wan ar your ice rink. then u can build an igloo n spend the nite there ma. did the penguins smile back at u? coz i heard they r very frenly animals. haha. can la. u try 2 use n c. but very messy la. the best is still the eggs.
but dont eat the eggs after u rub ok. after sakit perut. den bkum beruang kutub. kanot help u lo.:P
haha.. ya hor.. i should have build an igloo there.. next time lar.. i bring u along.. u can have a good chat with the penguins..
your imagination is really..
G
O
O
D
!!
Two thumbs up!!
Wana change to FCM ma?
dun wantttt~~ FCM no AFC....
Post a Comment