Suddenly feel that human bond can be so fragile...
a word
a sentence
an action
an expression
doesn't matter it is intentional or unintentional
IT HARMS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had been
thinking
searching
proofing
experiencing
this process again and again
Still the answer is a NIL
A friend told me, it's about FATE
Does FATE really matter in determining who should u be with?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i just let it be
Relationship is just a little too complicated
I watch my words when i speak
I behave myself when i do something
I putting myself too much in other's shoe
All the while, what i thought is wrong!
Still there is people doesn't like it
When i don't care anything
People start complaining I'm too self-centered
TEACH ME
the tactic of handling all kind of people!
By
-a failure who is still trying to find the balancing point-






2 comments:
sadly u can't please everyone. no matter wat to do.. there will still be people who is dissatisfy with your action. so in order to be happy.. just be urself.. do whatever u like.. TRY ur best to please everyone.. Just TRY (luan2 enof.. no need ying2) I believe there will be ppl who will like u that way.
Warning : You may make new enemy if you do it like that. Your own discretion is advised.
Ya, i agree with KH. Just do whatever you think is right since i also don't know how to handle all kind of people. I also used to be hated by someone before but i don't care about it because sometimes the problems are not with yourself, but the others.
Jiayou~~
Post a Comment