Tuesday, July 28

Back to the past.......



Ever since, chiew shi sent me this song, Love Story by Taylor Swift(Piano version by Jon Schmidt)... I am so addicted to Jon Schmidt's music... He's good!

But the one who really amazed me and got a place in my heart is still Maksim...! HE IS AWESOME! HE IS BRILLIANT! HE IS THE ONE!! When i first hear his music, "woww~" *jaw drop!* How in the world can he play like this...! Plus... He's cute! Haha! *Shy* This is one of the song he played, Bumble Bee... Watch it with ur own eyes... And remember to hold ur jaw yea... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6A-JYbu1Os Try listen Cubana and amazonic too... Wonderful pieces~~



As well as Yiruma's River flows in you... No reason... I just love this!! It is a very calming one... Recommended by Ms. Yong Chiew Shi too.. Click this link if u're interested... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k

I love piano... I love the sound of piano... It can be calm, it can be complicated, it can be furious~! It's awesome when u r playing pieces with ur heart, with ur feeling.... I used to do that, I dun like ppl interrupt when i was practising... I love to "dip" myself into the pieces, as if u r in ur own world, without noticing people beside u.. Perhaps, that is why people said musician has a weird character... Haha! Each time i listen to these music, it bring back the feeling i used to have...

Thanks sushi for bringing back this feeling to me....


PS: Brendan.. When r u going to play me a song..? U know i love to see u play guitar right... I miss u and ur guitar~! Haha!









Sorry for stealing ur photo without ur permission.. Hehe!


Hope u're ok now.... Dun so upset ad yea.. Miss u darl~

3 comments:

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

haha...U type my name give me a feel like I'm being arrrested like that..:-) chiew shi...Again MIss Yong Chiew Shi...:P Actually I heard both of the songs coincidently,that time was during late night time,that feel is really nice and comfortable. I dont know piano at all,but I like to listen all these piano music...Maksim really awesome,get to know his music through a secondary sch friend since form3..hehe..fantastic musician !!!
Adik,when is ur show time ? At least share with ah kak your piano power with that 2 songs...hehe.. :-) looking forward..

cindylsy said...

ahaaa... if i can play like tat... u wont be seeing me in MMU ad.. i will be on tv ad~ hahaha!

BrenKenLee.com said...

HEEHEE.. thx darl.. i miss u more...
soon le.. when we got free time i sing 4 u whole day oso can..
heheh...
Loves~

About me

My photo
a 23 years old homo sapien who still consider herself a little girl with a little bit of childish; a little bit of sentimental; a little bit of blurness.....
 

VOYAGE OF DREAM Design by Insight © 2009