Wednesday, April 14

.....mood swing.....

I never had this kind of feeling before
My mood is so unstable these days
I dun used to have unstable mood for so long
I dun used to have mood swing this often
This is so not me
.
i can fool around when there is people around me at this moment
and the next moment, when i'm alone
my mind goes blank
couldn't concentrate well
when people is talking with me
i listened but i couldn't get what are they saying
I can laugh n joke n even talk crap with my frenz this second
the next second, i just feel like sitting alone n not saying a word
.
I know i am pretending
I know there is something wrong with me
I know i'm trying to hide my actual feeling
I know the reason why am i acting in this way
.
I'm tried to stop all this
but i couldn't help it
I'm trying
and i will get over it
YES
I WILL
no matter what!!
*p/s: Dun ask me what's going on*
Thanks alot for ur concern
Appreciate that
Just let me be
=)

2 comments:

CWL said...

last time i like to read doraemon a lot...then got one part, doraemon asked nobita, " Do you know why are our eyes are in front? It's so that we can look forward to the future and not backward..."

haha so dont look back anymore at whatever it is that happened..look forward ya! =)

cindylsy said...

thx wl~ tat's wat i trying to do.. but ppl r born with feelings.. i mean there is times when ppl will jz feel weak out of sudden and all those feeling which u hide well somewhere deep down ur heart will jz grow stronger without any reasons.. but yea.. u're right.. no point looking back..!

About me

My photo
a 23 years old homo sapien who still consider herself a little girl with a little bit of childish; a little bit of sentimental; a little bit of blurness.....
 

VOYAGE OF DREAM Design by Insight © 2009