Monday, May 17

I need to be strong

This incident really had cast a shadow to my life!
Still in a state of shock
I can't sleep well
Woke up in fear the next morning
Cried again
I don't want to think about it
but "that process" keep flashing back automatically

No appetide to eat at all
Felt nauseous the whole day especially when eating
My heart is so weak, it's like something squeezing my heart inside
I can feel my hand still shaking
I felt so breathless

Really suffering.....
How to stop the flashing back of "that process"!!!!

I can only wait until wednesday to settle everything: my IC, licence, bank card and everything
Bb will on leave that day
I don't dare to drive alone
I don't dare to go out alone

I feel great to have my family around...
The moment my sis hug me
The moment my bro n mom talked to me on the phone
The moment uncle desmond giving me support
The moment aunt adeline hug me and purposely make a medicated-drink to calm me down
The moment my grandma came to hug and hold my hand so tightly
The moment bb's mother help me to apply medi-ointment on my hand (i had bruise on my hand)
Thank you so much! I LOVE U ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear..what happen?...it sound something very2 bad happened to u?

Anonymous said...

sorry im not there for u. yiyi u can come over d hard time de!
~Teng

About me

My photo
a 23 years old homo sapien who still consider herself a little girl with a little bit of childish; a little bit of sentimental; a little bit of blurness.....
 

VOYAGE OF DREAM Design by Insight © 2009