16052010 (0100-0115)
A day, 5 of us will remember forever!!
Definitely will be haunting us for years!
The moment i'm typing this post
My hands n my whole body are still shaking...
Heart still pumping as if i gonna have heart attack anytime
couldn't catch my breath
Even when i exhale, i can feel my whole body is trembling terribly
It was like a dream
I hope it was just a dream
Everything happened just so quickly
We were taking photos infront of the MMU Sign at the bus stop
A malay guy came to us
I thought he's going to ask for direction or something
Suddenly he walked to the bench where we 3 put our bags
smile to me n even waive his hand
suddenly he just snatch our bags and run
I was standing so near to him
It's human reflex response to grab it back
So i did!
KH able to block his way
We were trying to pull our bags back all the way down to his car
The moment he sat inside the car, we knew our bags are hopeless
His partner started to speed up while KH n me still pulling him from outside
I saw there is still a few guys at the back seat of the car
The car start moving
We got no choice but to let go
It was awful
A real terrible experience i had
Indeed, it more than terrifying and awful
I couldn't find a word to describe that situation and my feeling at that moment!
Went police station to report
Not able to track the car even they have CCTV at 1 of the traffic light few kilometer before MMU
The procedure to report took us so long
We request to do photofit on the spot
but they dun have the facilities there
We need to go Sepang Balai Polis to do this
and they told us they only can do on the next day morning!
So now i know why Malaysia Criminal rate is increasing!
I just mean when u do on the spot, u still can remember the criminal's face
But delay to the next morning, i really doubt anyone can remember so clearly
I was the one standing so near to him and saw his face
but at this time, his face was so blur to me already
How am i going to do photofit later!
However, we knew it's our fault too
Our awareness are so low
No place is safe even in campus
I swear i will never ever leave my bag anymore
even it's only few meters away from me
They are so lucky as we just withdraw our money from bank (We going Langkawi on Monday)
It's alot.. imagine 5 of our wallet/purse is inside 3 bags along with my camera, cp +sy's phones, bank cards, cash!!
Now what we can do without our IC!
A real bad day for us!!!
Girls, a sincere advice from me!
Please take along ur bag wherever u go!!
Dun leave it even just for a while or only a few meters from u!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment